- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The DTA-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse Glucocorticoid-Induced TNFR-related protein, also known as GITR and TNFRSF18, a 66-70 kDa homodimer glycoprotein, detected in the T cells treated with glucocorticoid dexamethasone.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfrsf18
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AITR, Gitr, Tnfrsf18
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21936
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The DTA-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse Glucocorticoid-Induced TNFR-related protein, also known as GITR and TNFRSF18, a 66-70 kDa homodimer glycoprotein, detected in the T cells treated with glucocorticoid dexamethasone. GITR is also expressed in naïve mice by CD25+/CD4+/CD8a- thymocytes and on CD25+/CD4+/CD45RB-low splenocytes. Low levels were detected in splenic CD25+/CD4+/CD45RB-low T cells, B cells, dendritic cells and macrophages. A GITR ligand was detected on dendritic cells, macrophages and B cells.The DTA-1 antibody stimulates GITR and abrogates suppression by T regulatory cells (Treg), without affecting their proliferation. DTA-1 administration or the removal of GITR-expressing cells led to organ specific autoimmune disease.
- 1: Ko, K., Yamazaki, S., Nakamura, K., Nishioka, T., Hirota, K., Yamaguchi, T., ... Sakaguchi, S. (2005). Treatment of advanced tumors with agonistic anti-GITR mAb and its effects on tumor-infiltrating Foxp3+ CD25+ CD4+ regulatory T cells.The Journal of experimental medicine,202(7), 885-891.
- 2: Shimizu, J., Yamazaki, S., Takahashi, T., Ishida, Y., Sakaguchi, S. (2002). Stimulation of CD25+ CD4+ regulatory T cells through GITR breaks immunological self-tolerance.Nature immunology,3(2), 135-142.
- 3: Tone, M., Tone, Y., Adams, E., Yates, S. F., Frewin, M. R., Cobbold, S. P., Waldmann, H. (2003). Mouse glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor receptor ligand is costimulatory for T cells.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,100(25), 15059-15064.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-987
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin