- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Human monocytes were used as the immunogen for this CD35 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the CD35 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CR1, C3b/C4b receptor, C3-binding protein, CD35, C3BR, Knops blood group antigen, C4BR, CD35 antigen, Complement receptor type 1, KN
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1378
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 210-220kDa, which is identified as the Complement receptor 1 or CD35. This mAb is specific for a site in CR1 that is distal from the C3b-binding site, so that it is unable to block CR1/CD35 activity. It is highly specific and shows no cross-reaction with CR2/CD21. The primary function of CR1 is to serve as the cellular receptor for C3b and C4b, the most important components of the complement system leading to clearance of foreign macromolecules. The Knops blood group system is a system of antigens located on this protein. Follicular dendritic cells (FDC) are restricted to the B-cell regions of secondary lymphoid follicles. They are CD21+/CD35+/CD1a-. This mAb labels follicular dendritic cells and follicular dendritic cell sarcoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-100
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.