- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 4H11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the Class III epitope of CD34 (mucosialin), a transmembrane phosphoglycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD34
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RP11-328D5.2, CD34
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 947
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 4H11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the Class III epitope of CD34 (mucosialin), a transmembrane phosphoglycoprotein. It is expressed on most hematopoietic progenitors, pluripotent stem cells and tumor cells.
- 1: Elknerov, K., Lacinov, Z., Soucek, J., Marinov, I., Stockbauer, P. (2007). Growth inhibitory effect of the antibody to hematopoietic stem cell antigen CD34 in leukemic cell lines.NEOPLASMA-BRATISLAVA-,54(4), 311.
- 2: Singh, V. K., Tsuji, K., Sharma, P. B., Chandra, R. MULTIDIMENSIONAL ROLE OF CD34 PROTEIN IN HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL BIOLOGY.
- 3: Krause, D. S., Fackler, M. J., Civin, C. I., May, W. S. (1996). CD34: structure, biology, and clinical utility.Blood,87(1), 1-13.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-404
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.