- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The WM53 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD33, a 67 kDA transmembrane glycoprotein also known as GP67 and P67.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p67, SIGLEC3, SIGLEC-3, CD33
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 945
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The WM53 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD33, a 67 kDA transmembrane glycoprotein also known as GP67 and P67. CD33 is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells, and myeloid progenitors to the exclusion of hematopoietic stem cells, lymphocytes, and platelets. It functions to assist sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion.
- 1: Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Favaloro, E. J., Bradstock, K. F., Kabral, A., Grimsley, P., Zowtyj, H., Zola, H. (1988). Further characterization of human myeloid antigens (gp160, 95; gp150; gp67): investigation of epitopic heterogeneity and nonhaemopoietic distribution using panels of monoclonal antibodies belonging to CD11b, CD13 and CD33.British journal of haematology,69(2), 163-171
- 3: Freeman, S. D., Kelm, S., Barber, E. K., Crocker, P. R. (1995). Characterization of CD33 as a new member of the sialoadhesin family of cellular interaction molecules.Blood,85(8), 2005-2012.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-309
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin