- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD33 Antibody [WM53] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD33
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: gp67, p67, Siglec-3
- Protein Accession Number: P20138
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 945
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD33 is a 67 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the sialoadhesin family of cell surface receptors. It is absent from pluripotent stem cells but appears on myelomonocytic precursors after CD34. It then continues to be expressed on both the myeloid and monocyte lineages. While it has been reported that CD33 can function as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule, cells expressing CD33 require desialylation before they can bind cells bearing the appropriate sialoglycoconjugates. This suggests that inhibitory cis interactions may regulate or block any adhesion function.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-509
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin