- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The 6C4 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes two isoforms of human CD32, Fc gamma RIIA and Fc gamma RIIB.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCGR2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD32, FCG2, FcGR, CD32A, CDw32, FCGR2, IGFR2, FCGR2A1, FCGR2A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2212
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 6C4 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes two isoforms of human CD32, Fc gamma RIIA and Fc gamma RIIB. From alternative mRNA splicing, 6 isoforms of CD32 have been reported. CD32 is a 40 kDA polymorphic transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on monocytes, macrophages, graulocytes, B cells, and platelets. The receptor has low affinity toward IgG and is involved in immunomodulation, phagocytosis, and the inflammation response. The 6C4 antibody in a rosette blocking assay is reported to inhibit Ig binding
- 1: VELY, F., GRUEL, N., MONCUIT, J., COCHET, O., ROUARD, H., DARE, S., ... TEILLAUD, J. L. (1997). A new set of monoclonal antibodies against human Fc-gamma RII (CD32) and Fc-gamma RIII (CD16): characterization and use in various assays.Hybridoma,16(6), 519-528.
- 2: Liebert, M. A. (1997). 6C4, 2B2, 3D3.Hybridoma,16(6).
- 3: Bouhlal, H., Martinvalet, D., Teillaud, J. L., Fridman, C., Kazatchkine, M. D., Bayry, J., ... Kaveri, S. V. (2014). Natural Autoantibodies to Fc-gamma Receptors in Intravenous Immunoglobulins.Journal of clinical immunology, 1-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-193
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.