- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The WM59 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD31, a 130-140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet-endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1) or Endocam.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PECAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD31, PECA1, GPIIA', PECAM-1, endoCAM, CD31/EndoCAM, PECAM1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5175
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The WM59 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD31, a 130-140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet-endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1) or Endocam. CD31 is reported to bind to CD38 and is expressed on platelets, monocytes, granulocytes, and endothelial cells. It plays a role in angiogenesis, wound healing, cellular migration, and signal transduction.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Porat, Y., Porozov, S., Belkin, D., Shimoni, D., Fisher, Y., Belleli, A., ... Savion, N. (2006). Isolation of an adult bloodderived progenitor cell population capable of differentiation into angiogenic, myocardial and neural lineages.British journal of haematology,135(5), 703-714.
- 3: Vaporciyan, A. A., DeLisser, H. M., Yan, H. C., Jones, M. L., Ward, P. A., Albelda, S. M. (1993). Involvement of platelet-endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 in neutrophil recruitment in vivo.Science,262(5139), 1580-1582.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-159
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $175.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin