- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H/HeJ mouse hematopoietic progenitor cell line 32D
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Drug Delivery, Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD31 Antibody  for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD31
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Pecam1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule, PECAM-1, endoCAM, GPIIa
- Protein Accession Number: Q08481
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18613
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD31, also known as platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1), is a type I integral membrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. It is constitutively expressed on the surface of endothelial cells and concentrated at the junction between them. It is also weakly expressed on many peripheral lymphoid cells and platelets. CD31 interacts homotypically in cell adhesion assays. The monoclonal antibody 390 inhibits the aggregation of L cells transfected with a variant form of CD31.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-733
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.