- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The 390 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse cd31, a 130-140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet-endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Pecam1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd31, Pecam, C85791, PECAM-1, Pecam1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18613
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 390 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse cd31, a 130-140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet-endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1). CD31 is reported to bind to CD38 and is expressed on platelets, monocytes, granulocytes, and endothelial cells. It plays a role in angiogenesis, wound healing, cellular migration, and signal transduction.
- 1: HORENSTEIN, A., STOCKINGER, H., Imhof, B., MALAVASI, F. (1998). CD38 binding to human myeloid cells is mediated by mouse and human CD31.Biochem. J,330, 1129-1135.
- 2: Baldwin, H. S., Shen, H. M., Yan, H. C., DeLisser, H. M., Chung, A., Mickanin, C., ... Albelda, S. M. (1994). Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 (PECAM-1/CD31): alternatively spliced, functionally distinct isoforms expressed during mammalian cardiovascular development.Development,120(9), 2539-2553.
- 3: DeLisser, H. M., Christofidou-Solomidou, M., Strieter, R. M., Burdick, M. D., Robinson, C. S., Wexler, R. S., ... Albelda, S. M. (1997). Involvement of endothelial PECAM-1/CD31 in angiogenesis.The American journal of pathology,151(3), 671.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-167
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin