- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The Avas12a1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD309, also known as fetal liver kinase-1 (Flk-1) or the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Kdr
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Flk1, Ly73, Flk-1, Krd-1, VEGFR2, VEGFR-2, sVEGFR-2, 6130401C07, Kdr
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16542
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Avas12a1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD309, also known as fetal liver kinase-1 (Flk-1) or the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2). CD309 is a receptor for VEGF and VEGFC and is expressed in endothelial cells in embryonic and adult tissue and a requirement for the development of vascular endothelial and hematopoietic cells.
- 1: Kataoka, H., Takakura, N., Nishikawa, S., Tsuchida, K., Kodama, H., Kunisada, T., ... Nishikawa, S. I. (1997). Expressions of PDGF receptor alpha, cKit and Flk1 genes clustering in mouse chromosome 5 define distinct subsets of nascent mesodermal cells.Development, growth differentiation,39(6), 729-740.
- 2: Ishitobi, H., Matsumoto, K., Azami, T., Itoh, F., Itoh, S., Takahashi, S., Ema, M. (2010). Flk1-GFP BAC Tg mice: an animal model for the study of blood vessel development.Experimental animals,59(5), 615-622.
- 3: Yamashita, J., Itoh, H., Hirashima, M., Ogawa, M., Nishikawa, S., Yurugi, T., ... Nishikawa, S. I. (2000). Flk1-positive cells derived from embryonic stem cells serve as vascular progenitors.Nature,408(6808), 92-96.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-991
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.