- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 63 - Asp 234
- FUSION TAG: Mouse IgG Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a mouse IgG2a Fc tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 46.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 55-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46.5 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD30-L,CD153,TNFSF8,CD30L,CD30LG,CD153 antigen,CD30 antigen ligand,CD30 Ligand
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001235.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 944
- CD30 ligand (CD30L) and CD30 are interacting cellsurface glycoproteins that are members of the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) and tumour necrosis factor receptor(TNFR) superfamilies. In humans, CD30L is expressed at high levels on activated T cells. There is conflicting evidence with regard to cell surface expression of CD30L on primary human B cells. An initial report of constitutive CD30L expression on peripheral blood B cells33 has not been substantiated.
- 1: Marín ND., et al. 2017, Tuberculosis (Edinb)., 102, 8-15.
- 2: Kennedy MK., et al. 2006, Immunology., 118(2), 143-52.
- 3: Horie R., et al. 1998, Semin Immunol., 10(6), 457-70.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-465
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin