- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse CD30-mouse IgG1 fusion protein
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Drug Delivery, Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD30 Antibody [mCD30.1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD30
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfrsf8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ki-1, Ber-H2
- Protein Accession Number: Q60846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21941
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD30 is a type I transmembrane protein and a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily of proteins. Murine CD30 is expressed predominantly in the thymus and it is inducible in mouse splenocytes stimulated with pokeweed mitogen or concanavalin A. In anti-CD3epsilon-activated spleen cells, CD30 is expressed primarily on the surface of CD8+ T cells with peak expression on days 4 and 5. Stimulation of CD30+ CTL lines with plate-bound anti-CD30 directly signals IL-5 but not IFN-gamma production. While these studies demonstrate that CD30 directs cytokine secretion and suggest that CD30 may play a pivotal role in the pattern of cytokine production by T cells, the precise roles of CD30 and its ligand (CD153) in T-cell development have not been clearly defined.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-728
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.