- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The Ber-H2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD30, a 120kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily (TNFR) also known as the Ki-1 antigen.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD30, Ki-1, D1S166E, TNFRSF8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 943
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Ber-H2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD30, a 120kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily (TNFR) also known as the Ki-1 antigen. CD30 can elicit signals leading to either activation or apoptosis through interaction with CD30 ligand (CD30L). It is expressed by a subset of extrafollicular activated B and T cells, lung macrophages, activated NK cells, lymphomas, and endothelial cells. It is highly expressed on Hodgkins and Reed-Sternberg cells.
- 1: Schwarting, R., Gerdes, J., Durkop, H., Falini, B., Pileri, S., Stein, H. (1989). BER-H2: a new anti-Ki-1 (CD30) monoclonal antibody directed at a formol-resistant epitope.Blood,74(5), 1678-1689.
- 2: Beljaards, R. C., Meijer, C. J., Scheffer, E., Toonstra, J., Van Vloten, W. A., Van Der Putte, S. C., ... Willemze, R. (1989). Prognostic significance of CD30 (Ki-1/Ber-H2) expression in primary cutaneous large-cell lymphomas of T-cell origin. A clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study in 20 patients.The American journal of pathology,135(6), 1169.
- 3: Horie, R., Watanabe, T. (1998, December). CD30: expression and function in health and disease. InSeminars in immunology(Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 457-470). Academic Press.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-013
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $200.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.