- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CD3 zeta (phospho Tyr142) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 142 (G-L-Y (p)-Q-G) derived from Human CD3 ζ.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of CD3 ζ only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 142.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD247
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3Z, CD3-zeta, TCRZ, T-cell receptor T3 zeta chain
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000725.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23830999
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 919
- Probable role in assembly and expression of the TCR complex as well as signal transduction upon antigen triggering.
- 1: Linda A. Trimble, Blood, Aug 2000; 96: 1021 - 1029.
- 2: Sandeep Krishnan, J. Immunol., Sep 2005; 175: 3417 - 3423.
- 3: Linda A. Trimble, J. Virol., Aug 2000; 74: 7320 - 7330.
- 4: Hisashi Arase, J. Immunol., Jan 2001; 166: 21.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-785
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin