- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 22 - Asp 117
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11.7 kDa
- PURITY: >97% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3E, TCRE, CD3E, CD3-epsilon
- Protein Accession Number: Q95LI5.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 102133065
- CD3e molecule, epsilon is also known as CD3E, is a T-cell surface single-pass type I membrane glycoprotein. CD3E contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain and 1 ITAM domain. CD3E, together with CD3-gamma, CD3-delta and CD3-zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important role in coupling antigen recognition to several intracellular signal-transduction pathways. The genes encoding the epsilon, gamma and delta polypeptides are located in the same cluster on chromosome 11. The epsilon polypeptide plays an essential role in T-cell development. CD3E plays an essential role in T-cell development, and defects in CD3E gene cause severe immunodeficiency. CD3E gene has also been linked to a susceptibility to type I diabetes in women. CD3E has been shown to interact with TOP2B, CD3EAP and NCK2.
- 1: Gold DP, et al., 1986, Nature 321 (6068): 431–4.
- 2: Clevers HC, et al., 1988, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 85 (21): 8156–60.
- 3: de Saint Basile G, et al., 2004, J. Clin. Invest. 114 (10): 1512–7.
- 4: Wong S, et al., 1991, Clin. Exp. Immunol. 83 (1): 69–73.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-166
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805