- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The UCHT1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: MouseIgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3E, TCRE, IMD18, CD3E
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UCHT1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex. The CD3 complex contains gamma, delta, and epsilon chains, and it is part of the TCR complex, expressed by all mature T lymphocytes and by the thymocyte lineage. CD3 enhances the antigen recognition by signal transduction. Unlike HIT3a, another specific antibody of CD3, the UCHT1 antibody can stain both the surface and intracellular CD3epsilon. The immobilized UCHT1 can cross-link with the TCR complex, enhancing cellular activation and proliferation.
- 1: Knapp W (1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: McMichael, A. J. (1987). Leucocyte typing III.Oxford University Press, Oxford. Norton AJ, Isaacson PG (1985)
- 3: Beverley, P. C., Callard, R. E. (1981). Distinctive functional characteristics of human T lymphocytes defined by E rosetting or a monoclonal anti-T cell antibody.European journal of immunology,11(4), 329-334.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-293
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin