- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes from a patient with Sézary's syndrome and infant thymocytes
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD3 Antibody [UCHT1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD3
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD3epsilon, T3E, TCRE, Leu-4, T3
- Protein Accession Number: P07766
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD3, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors, is comprised of five invariable chains ranging from 16-28 kDa and is closely associated with the T cell antigen receptor (TCR). CD3 is expressed on 70-80% of normal peripheral blood lymphocytes and on 10-20% of thymocytes. It plays a major role in signaling during antigen recognition, leading to T cell activation. The monoclonal antibody UCHT1 reacts with the 20 kDa epsilon chain of the CD3/TCR complex.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-422
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin