- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The SK7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3E, TCRE, IMD18, CD3E
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The SK7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex. The CD3 complex contains gamma, delta, and epsilon chains, and it is part of the TCR complex, expressed by all mature T lymphocytes and by the thymocyte lineage. CD3 enhances the antigen recognition by signal transduction. The SK7 antibody is reported to have a mitogenic effect on the majority of peripheral blood T cells in the presence of functional monocytes.
- 1: Van Dongen, J. J., Krissansen, G. W., Wolvers-Tettero, I. L., Comans-Bitter, W. M., Adriaansen, H. J., Hooijkaas, H., ... Terhorst, C. (1988). Cytoplasmic expression of the CD3 antigen as a diagnostic marker for immature T-cell malignancies.Blood,71(3), 603-612.
- 2: Haynes, B. F. (1986). Summary of T cell studies performed during the second international workshop and conference on human leukocyte differentiation antigens. InLeukocyte typing II(pp. 3-30). Springer New York.
- 3: Kap, Y. S., van Meurs, M., van Driel, N., Koopman, G., Melief, M. J., Brok, H. P., ... A't Hart, B. (2009). A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.Journal of Histochemistry Cytochemistry,57(12), 1159-1167.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-301
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $425.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.