- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral lymphocytes were used as immunogen for the CD3 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10e6 cells
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Functional Activity (Order Ab without azide)
Optimal dilution of the CD3 antibody for a specific application should be determined by researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG3, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain, T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain, CD3e, CD3E, T3E
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The CD3 complex mediates signal transduction. [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-275
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.