- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The OKT3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: MouseIgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3E, TCRE, IMD18, CD3E
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The OKT3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3/T lymphocyte antigen receptor complex. The CD3 complex contains gamma, delta, and epsilon chains, and it is part of the TCR complex, expressed by all mature T lymphocytes and by the thymocyte lineage. CD3 enhances the antigen recognition by signal transduction.The OKT3 antibody is an immunosuppressive, which has proven to be an effective therapeutic agent in liver, heart, and renal allograft rejection.
- 1: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 2: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Adair, J. R., Athwal, D. S., Bodmer, M. W., Bright, S. M., Collins, A. M., Pulito, V. L., ... Jolliffe, L. K. (1994). Humanization of the murine anti-human CD3 monoclonal antibody OKT3.Human Antibodies,5(1), 41-47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-252
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.