- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The G4.18 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with rat CD3, a T cell lineage marker and associated with the T cell receptor (TCR).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG3, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd3d
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd3d, Cd3d
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25710
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The G4.18 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with rat CD3, a T cell lineage marker and associated with the T cell receptor (TCR). CD3 is involved in antigen recognition, cell activation, and signal transduction and is found on subsets of NK-T, peripheral T, dendritic epidermal T, and thymocyte cells. Immobilized G4.18 antibody activates T cells in vitro and in vivo treatments of the G4.18 antibody prevents cardiac and skin allograft rejection.
- 1: Nicolls, M. R., Aversa, G. G., Pearce, N. W., Spinelli, A., Berger, M. F., Gurley, K. E., Hall, B. M. (1993). Induction of long-term specific tolerance to allografts in rats by therapy with an anti-CD3-like monoclonal antibody.Transplantation,55(3), 459-468.
- 2: Morris, D. L., Komocsar, W. J. (1997). Immunophenotyping analysis of peripheral blood, splenic, and thymic lymphocytes in male and female rats.Journal of pharmacological and toxicological methods,37(1), 37-46.
- 3: Tran, G. T., Carter, N., He, X. Y., Spicer, T. S., Plain, K. M., Nicolls, M., ... Hodgkinson, S. J. (2001). Reversal of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis with non-mitogenic, non-depleting anti-CD3 mAb therapy with a preferential effect on Th1 cells that is augmented by IL-4.International immunology,13(9), 1109-1120.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-238
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.