- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Pigeon
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken thymocytes and Ig- blood mononuclear cells
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD3 Antibody [CT-3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD3
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3/TCR complex
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 396518
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD3 is a member of the T cell receptor-associated CD3 complex. The monoclonal antibody CT-3 recognizes a complex of at least three polypeptides of Mr 20, 19, and 17 kDa (two of which are N-glycosylated) on chicken T cells. The antibody also coprecipitates a polypeptide of 90 kDa from digitonin solubilized T cell lysates, which can be reduced to two polypeptides of Mr 50 and 40 kDa.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-205
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.