- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 17A2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse T lymphocytes receptor (TCR) associated CD3 complex, resulting in cellular activation and proliferation.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd3e
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD3, T3e, AI504783, CD3epsilon, Cd3e
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12501
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 17A2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse T lymphocytes receptor (TCR) associated CD3 complex, resulting in cellular activation and proliferation. CD3 is expressed by thymocytes and mature lymphocytes, and contains gamma, delta, and epsilon subunits, involved in the assembly, trafficking, and surface expression of T-cell receptor complex. The interaction between the T lymphocytes and the 17A2 antibody can be blocked by the 145-2C11 anti-CD3e antibody, demonstrating that the 17A2 antibody recognizes the CD3 epsilon chain.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Miescher, G. C., Schreyer, M., MacDonald, H. R. (1989). Production and characterization of a rat monoclonal antibody against the murine CD3 molecular complex.Immunology letters,23(2), 113-118.
- 2: Mysliwietz, J., Thierfelder, S. (1992). Antilymphocytic antibodies and marrow transplantation. XII. Suppression of graft-versus-host disease by T-cell-modulating and depleting antimouse CD3 antibody is most effective when preinjected in the marrow recipient.Blood,80(10), 2661-2667.
- 3: Wu, L., Antica, M., Johnson, G. R., Scollay, R., Shortman, K. (1991). Developmental potential of the earliest precursor cells from the adult mouse thymus.The Journal of experimental medicine,174(6), 1617-1627.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-225
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin