- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The TS2/16 moncolonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD29 (Integrin beta1), a 130 kDA type I glycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD29, FNRB, MDF2, VLAB, GPIIA, MSK12, VLA-BETA, ITGB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3688
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The TS2/16 moncolonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD29 (Integrin beta1), a 130 kDA type I glycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells. It forms the VLA-(1-6) molecules with integrin alpha-(1-6) and is involved in the adhesion between cell-cell and cell-matrix. The TS2/16 antibody has been found to activate beta 1 integrins.
- 1: Hemler, M. E., Sanchez-Madrid, F., Flotte, T. J., Krensky, A. M., Burakoff, S. J., Bhan, A. K., ... Strominger, J. L. (1984). Glycoproteins of 210,000 and 130,000 mw on activated T cells: cell distribution and antigenic relation to components on resting cells and T cell lines.The Journal of Immunology,132(6), 3011-3018.
- 2: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 3: Sanchez-Madrid, F., Krensky, A. M., Ware, C. F., Robbins, E., Strominger, J. L., Burakoff, S. J., Springer, T. A. (1982). Three distinct antigens associated with human T-lymphocyte-mediated cytolysis: LFA-1, LFA-2, and LFA-3.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,79(23), 7489-7493.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-790
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin