- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HMb1-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse/rat CD29, a 130 kDA molecule also known as integrin beta 1, GPIIa, and the VLA-beta chain.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgb1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD29, Fnrb, gpIIa, Gm9863, AA409975, AA960159, 4633401G24Rik, ENSMUSG00000051907, Itgb1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16412;24511
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HMb1-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse/rat CD29, a 130 kDA molecule also known as integrin beta 1, GPIIa, and the VLA-beta chain. It is expressed broadly on endothelial cells, epithelial, leukocytes, and smooth muscle. CD29 forms the VLA 1-6 complexes through the non-covalent interaction with the alpha integrins of CD49 a-f. The HMb1-1 antibody is capable of inhibiting T cell proliferation and blocking cell adhesion.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Kleinewietfeld, M., Starke, M., Di Mitri, D., Borsellino, G., Battistini, L., Rtzschke, O., Falk, K. (2009). CD49d provides access to untouched human Foxp3+ Treg free of contaminating effector cells.Blood,113(4), 827-836.
- 3: Hemler, M. E. (1990). VLA proteins in the integrin family: structures, functions, and their role on leukocytes.Annual review of immunology,8(1), 365-400.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-797
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.