- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The HMb1-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse/rat CD29, a 130 kDA molecule also known as integrin beta 1, GPIIa, and the VLA-beta chain.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgb1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD29, Fnrb, gpIIa, Gm9863, AA409975, AA960159, 4633401G24Rik, ENSMUSG00000051907, Itgb1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16412;24511
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HMb1-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse/rat CD29, a 130 kDA molecule also known as integrin beta 1, GPIIa, and the VLA-beta chain. It is expressed broadly on endothelial cells, epithelial, leukocytes, and smooth muscle. CD29 forms the VLA 1-6 complexes through the non-covalent interaction with the alpha integrins of CD49 a-f. The HMb1-1 antibody is capable of inhibiting T cell proliferation and blocking cell adhesion.
- 1: Ridger, V. C., Wagner, B. E., Wallace, W. A., Hellewell, P. G. (2001). Differential effects of CD18, CD29, and CD49 integrin subunit inhibition on neutrophil migration in pulmonary inflammation.The Journal of Immunology,166(5), 3484-3490.
- 2: Noto, K., Kato, K., Okumura, K., Yagita, H. (1995). Identification and functional characterization of mouse CD29 with a mAb.International immunology,7(5), 835-842.
- 3: Sangaletti, S., Di Carlo, E., Gariboldi, S., Miotti, S., Cappetti, B., Parenza, M., ... Colombo, M. P. (2008). Macrophage-derived SPARC bridges tumor cell-extracellular matrix interactions toward metastasis.Cancer research,68(21), 9050-9059.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-795
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin