- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 72-1665 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with CD289, also known as human toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TLR9, TLR9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54106
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 72-1665 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with CD289, also known as human toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9). CD289 is involved in the activation of innate immunity, in acquired immune responses, and autoimmune diseases. It is involved in the immune system’s response to unmethylated CpG dinucleotide sequences such as those found in bacterial, viral, or synthetic DNA. CD289 assists in pathogen recognition and is expressed by subtypes of dendritic cells and B cells.
- 1: Zhang, J. Y., Zhang, Z., Wang, X., Fu, J. L., Yao, J., Jiao, Y., ... Wang, F. S. (2007). PD-1 up-regulation is correlated with HIV-specific memory CD8+ T-cell exhaustion in typical progressors but not in long-term nonprogressors.Blood,109(11), 4671-4678.
- 2: Bennett, F., Luxenberg, D., Ling, V., Wang, I. M., Marquette, K., Lowe, D., ... Carreno, B. M. (2003). Program death-1 engagement upon TCR activation has distinct effects on costimulation and cytokine-driven proliferation: attenuation of ICOS, IL-4, and IL-21, but not CD28, IL-7, and IL-15 responses.The Journal of Immunology,170(2), 711-718.
- 3: Thompson, R. H., Dong, H., Lohse, C. M., Leibovich, B. C., Blute, M. L., Cheville, J. C., Kwon, E. D. (2007). PD-1 is expressed by tumor-infiltrating immune cells and is associated with poor outcome for patients with renal cell carcinoma.Clinical Cancer Research,13(6), 1757-1761.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-972
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin