- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The UT41 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD284, a 110kDA type I transmembrane signaling molecule known as the Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lps, Ly87, Ran/M1, Rasl2-8, Tlr4 , Tlr4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21898
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UT41 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD284, a 110kDA type I transmembrane signaling molecule known as the Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4). The complex of TLR-4, MD-2, and CD14 regulates the innate immune system recognition of bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS) and is expressed on the surface of thioglycollate-elicited macrophages. The UT41 antibody can bind to TLR4 with or without the formation of the TLR4/MD-2 complex.
- 1: Hutloff, A., Dittrich, A. M., Beier, K. C., Eljaschewitsch, B., Kraft, R., Anagnostopoulos, I., Kroczek, R. A. (1999). ICOS is an inducible T-cell co-stimulator structurally and functionally related to CD28.Nature,402, 21-24.
- 2: Quiroga, M. F., Pasquinelli, V., Martnez, G. J., Jurado, J. O., Zorrilla, L. C., Musella, R. M., ... Garca, V. E. (2006). Inducible costimulator: a modulator of IFN- gammaproduction in human tuberculosis.The Journal of Immunology,176(10), 5965-5974.
- 3: Buonfiglio, D., Bragardo, M., Redoglia, V., Vaschetto, R., Bottarel, F., Bonissoni, S., ... Dianzani, U. (2000). The T cell activation molecule H4 and the CD28like molecule ICOS are identical.European journal of immunology,30(12), 3463-3467.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-966
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.