- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The HTA125 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD284, a 110kDA type I transmembrane signaling molecule known as the Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TOLL, CD284, TLR-4, ARMD10, TLR4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7099
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HTA125 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD284, a 110kDA type I transmembrane signaling molecule known as the Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4). CD284 is an important molecule in the innate immunity response to bacterial lipoproteins. It is expressed by monocytes, macrophages, and endothelial cells. The HTA125 antibody can block Lipopolysaccharide-induced cytokine production and immunoprecipitate human TLR4.
- 1: Akashi, S., Ogata, H., Kirikae, F., Kirikae, T., Kawasaki, K., Nishijima, M., ... Miyake, K. (2000). Regulatory roles for CD14 and phosphatidylinositol in the signaling via toll-like receptor 4-MD-2.Biochemical and biophysical research communications,268(1), 172-177.
- 2: Shimazu, R., Akashi, S., Ogata, H., Nagai, Y., Fukudome, K., Miyake, K., Kimoto, M. (1999). MD-2, a molecule that confers lipopolysaccharide responsiveness on Toll-like receptor 4.The Journal of experimental medicine,189(11), 1777-1782.
- 3: Mirlashari, M. R., Lyberg, T. (2003). Expression and involvement of Toll-like receptors (TLR) 2, TLR4, and CD14 in monocyte TNF-alpha production induced by lipopolysaccharides from Neisseria meningitidis.Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research,9(8), BR316-24.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-962
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.