- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The TL2.1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD282, the Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIL4, CD283, TLR2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7097
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The TL2.1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD282, the Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2). It is a type I transmembrane signaling receptor containing IL-1 receptor like intracellular domain and leucine-rich repeats (LRR) in the extracellular domain. CD282 is expressed on peripheral blood monocytes and is involved distinguishing bacterial lipoproteins. The TL2.1 antibody blocks the receptor and immunoprecipitates TLR2 from human mammary epithelial cells (HMEC) and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
- 1: Flo, T. H., Halaas, ., Lien, E., Ryan, L., Teti, G., Golenbock, D. T., ... Espevik, T. (2000). Human toll-like receptor 2 mediates monocyte activation by Listeria monocytogenes, but not by group B streptococci or lipopolysaccharide.The Journal of Immunology,164(4), 2064-2069.
- 2: Lien, E., Sellati, T. J., Yoshimura, A., Flo, T. H., Rawadi, G., Finberg, R. W., ... Golenbock, D. T. (1999). Toll-like receptor 2 functions as a pattern recognition receptor for diverse bacterial products.Journal of Biological Chemistry,274(47), 33419-33425.
- 3: Cook, E. B., Stahl, J. L., Esnault, S., Barney, N. P., Graziano, F. M. (2005). Toll-like receptor 2 expression on human conjunctival epithelial cells: a pathway for
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-947
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin