- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asn 20 - Lys 149
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41.7 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD28,Tp44
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031668.3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12487
- T-cell-specific surface glycoprotein CD28 is also known as TP44, is a single-pass type I membrane protein which contains one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. is one of the molecules expressed on T cells that provide co-stimulatory signals, which are required for T cell activation. CD28 is the receptor for CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2). When activated by Toll-like receptor ligands, the CD80 expression is upregulated in antigen presenting cells (APCs). The CD86 expression on antigen presenting cells is constitutive. CD28 is the only B7 receptor constitutively expressed on naive T cells.
- 1: Evans E.J., et al., 2005, Nat. Immunol. 6:271-279. (2) Mayya V., et al., 2009, Sci. Signal. 2:RA46-RA46. (3) Wollscheid B., et al., 2009, Nat. Biotechnol. 27:378-386.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-980
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.