- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human CD28.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD28 peptide is used for blocking the activity of CD28 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CD28 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD28 Molecule, CD28 Antigen, Tp44, T-Cell-Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28, T-Cell-Specific Surface Glycoprotein, CD28 Antigen (Tp44)
- Protein Accession Number: P10747
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 940
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8683P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.