- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C57BL/6N mouse T cell lymphoma EL4 cell line
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Apoptosis, E, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD28 Antibody [PV-1] for use in flow cytometry and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD28
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tp44, T44
- Protein Accession Number: P31041
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12487
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD28 is a type I disulfide-linked homodimer that is constitutively expressed on most thymocytes, at low density on nearly all CD4+ and CD8+ peripheral T lymphocytes and at very low levels on NK cells. Its expression is upregulated upon T-cell activation. CD28 is a ligand for CD80 (B7-1) and CD86 (B7-2) on B cells and other antigen presenting cells and plays an important role in the interaction between T cells and B cells. CD28 is a costimulatory receptor involved in many, but not all, T-cell independent immune responses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-722
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.