- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- SPECIES: Rabbit
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Mouse
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original Mouse IgG1 format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: Made by immunizing BALB/c mice with rat CD28 cDNA-transfected A20/J cells.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Agonism, Costimulation, Flow, IF, IHC
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TP44, T-cell-specific surface glycoprotein CD28
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25660
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-285
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.