- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The CD28.2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds with the human 44 kDa homodimeric trans-membrane glycoprotein CD28, expressed on the surface of most mature T lymphocytes, plasma cells, and thymocytes.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tp44, CD28
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 920
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The CD28.2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds with the human 44 kDa homodimeric trans-membrane glycoprotein CD28, expressed on the surface of most mature T lymphocytes, plasma cells, and thymocytes. CD28 is a ligand for B7-1 (CD80) and B7-2 (CD86), a co-stimulator of T lymphocytes, and enhances the interaction between T and B lymphocytes. It has been reported that the T lymphocytes stimulation to produce IL-2 depends on the monoclonal antibody involved, which suggests that the CD28 molecule presents some subregions with distinct functions. The CD28.2 antibody induces Ca2+ influx in Jurkat T lymphocytes. Other studies have shown that CD28 is involved in the signal transduction.
- 1: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 2: Nuns, J., Klasen, S., Ragueneau, M., Pavon, C., Couez, D., Mawas, C., ... Olive, D. (1993). CD28 mAbs with distinct binding properties differ in their ability to induce T cell activation: analysis of early and late activation events.International immunology,5(3), 311-315.
- 3: Karlsson, I., Malleret, B., Brochard, P., Delache, B., Calvo, J., Le Grand, R., Vaslin, B. (2007). FoxP3+ CD25+ CD8+ T-cell induction during primary simian immunodeficiency virus infection in cynomolgus macaques correlates with low CD4+ T-cell activation and high viral load.Journal of virology,81(24), 13444-13455.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-735
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin