- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The 37.51 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD28 molecule, a 45 kDa homodimer.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Golden Syrian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CH29-189K17.3, Cd28
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12487
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 37.51 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD28 molecule, a 45 kDa homodimer. It is expressed on most thymocytes, at low density on most of the CD4+ and CD8+ peripheral T lymphocytes, and on the natural killer cells. It is additionally found on activated splenocytes, mast cells, and thymocytes. CD 28 is a costimulator of T lymphocytes and a ligand for CD80 (B7-1), and CD86 (B7-2). The CD28 signaling stimulates the expression of IL-2 and IL-2 receptor and the cytotoxicity of CD3-activated T lymphocytes.The 37.51 antibody stimulates the proliferation of T lymphocytes and natural killer cells and their respective cytokine production.
- 1: Nandi, D., Gross, J. A., Allison, J. P. (1994). CD28-mediated costimulation is necessary for optimal proliferation of murine NK cells.The Journal of Immunology,152(7), 3361-3369.
- 2: Gross, J. A., Callas, E. L. E. N. I., Allison, J. P. (1992). Identification and distribution of the costimulatory receptor CD28 in the mouse.The Journal of Immunology,149(2), 380-388.
- 3: Grossi, J. A., Raulet, D. H., Allison, J. P. (1992). CD28-mediated signalling co-stimulates murine T cells and prevents induction of anergy in T-cell clones.Nature,356, 607-9.
- 4: Nishio, M., Spielman, J., Lee, R. K., Nelson, D. L., Podack, E. R. (1996). CD80 (B7. 1) and CD54 (intracellular adhesion molecule-1) induce target cell susceptibility to promiscuous cytotoxic T cell lysis.The Journal of Immunology,157(10), 4347-4353.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-739
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin