- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human CD278 [ICOS] (aa 21-139) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute at 100 μg/ml in sterile PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICOS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICOS, Inducible T Cell Costimulator, CRP1, CD28-related Protein-1, AILIM
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036224
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15029518
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29851
- CD278, also called inducible costimulator (ICOS) or CRP1 (CD28-related protein-1), is a member of the growing CD28 family of immune costimulatory receptors. Other family members are CD28, CTLA-4 and PD-1. ICOS is expressed on most CD45RO+ cells. ICOS expression is upregulated within approximately 24-48 hours of activation on Th primed cells. B7-H2, a member of the B7 family of costimulatory ligands, has been identified as the ICOS ligand. The B7-H2/ICOS interaction appears to play roles in T cell dependent B cell activation and Th differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-441
- Size: 25 ug
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.