- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CD276.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD276 peptide is used for blocking the activity of CD276 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CD276 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD276
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD276 Antibody: ETS variant 4, E1AF, PEA3, E1A-F, PEAS3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001019907
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67188443
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80381
- 1: Chapoval AI, Ni J, Lau JS, et al. B7-H3: a costimulatory molecule for T cell activation and IFN-gamma production. Nat Immunol 2001; 2:269-74.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8689P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.