- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of mouse CD275 [B7-H2] (aa 48-279) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of mouse IgG2a.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute at 100 μg/ml in sterile PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Icosl
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-H2, ICOS Ligand, B7-like Protein Gl50, B7RP-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056605
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657220
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50723
- Mouse B7-H2, also called CD275, B7RP-1, B7h, LICOS and GL50, is a member of the growing B7 family of immune costimulatory proteins. CD275 has been identified as the ligand for ICOS, a member of the CD28 family of co-stimulatory receptors. Mouse CD275 is expressed on resting B cells and at low levels on monocytes. The CD275/ ICOS interaction appears to play roles in T cell dependent B cell activation and Th differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-436
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805