- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human CD274 [B7-H1] (aa 19-238) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of a mutant human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Shows the biological function of the CD274 moiety and exerts a prolonged circulating half-life caused by the modified Fc domain.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute at 100 μg/ml in sterile PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD274
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L1, Programmed Cell Death 1 Ligand Protein 1, PDCD1 Ligand 1, B7-H1, PDL1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054862
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661534
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29126
- Programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1, B7-H1 or CD274) is a member of the growing B7 family of immune proteins that provide signals for both stimulating and inhibiting T cell activation. CD274 has been identified as one of two ligands for programmed death 1 (PD-1), a member of the CD28 family of immunoreceptors. CD274 is widely expressed in several organs such as heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung, and in lower amounts in thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. CD274 expression is upregulated in a small fraction of activated T and B cells and a much larger fraction of activated monocytes. CD274 expression is also induced in dendritic cells and keratinocytes after IFN-gamma stimulation. CD274 expression is also upregulated in a variety of tumor cell lines. Interaction of CD274 with PD-1 results in inhibition of TCR mediated proliferation and cytokine production, suggesting an inhibitory role in regulating immune responses. The CD274 - PD-1 pathway is involved in the negative regulation of some immune responses and may play an important role in the regulation of peripheral tolerance.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-430
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin