- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The 10F.9G2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD274, also known as B7-H1 or PD-L1, a 43 kDa glycoprotein of the B7 family of the immunoglobulin superfamily.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD274
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-H, B7H1, PDL1, PD-L1, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1, CD274
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29126
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 10F.9G2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD274, also known as B7-H1 or PD-L1, a 43 kDa glycoprotein of the B7 family of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD274 is expressed on the B and T lymphocytes, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells. The receptor for the B7-H1 molecule is PD-1, which contains an Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibitory Motif (ITIM), and is expressed on activated B and T cells. The interaction between CD274 and PD-1 seems to downregulate the T and B immune responses.
- 1: Paterson, A. M., Brown, K. E., Keir, M. E., Vanguri, V. K., Riella, L. V., Chandraker, A., ... Sharpe, A. H. (2011). The programmed death-1 ligand 1: B7-1 pathway restrains diabetogenic effector T cells in vivo.The Journal of Immunology,187(3), 1097-1105
- 2: Koehn, B. H., Ford, M. L., Ferrer, I. R., Borom, K., Gangappa, S., Kirk, A. D., Larsen, C. P. (2008). PD-1-dependent mechanisms maintain peripheral tolerance of donor-reactive CD8+ T cells to transplanted tissue.The Journal of Immunology,181(8), 5313-5322.
- 3: Maier, H., Isogawa, M., Freeman, G. J., Chisari, F. V. (2007). PD-1: PD-L1 interactions contribute to the functional suppression of virus-specific CD8+ T lymphocytes in the liver.The Journal of Immunology,178(5), 2714-2720.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-959
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.