- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 20 - Pro 219
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23.4 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rh B7-DC / PD-L2 / CD273 at 1 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind rhPDCD-1 with a linear range of 15 - 500 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDCD1LG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDL2, PD-L2, Butyrophilin B7-DC, CD273, PDCD1 ligand 2, PDCD1L2, PDCD1LG2
- Protein Accession Number: AAI13679
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80380
- Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2 (PD-L2 or PDCD1 ligand 2) is also known as Butyrophilin B7-DC, CD antigen CD273, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily or BTN/MOG family. The expression of PD-L2 is up-regulated by IFNG/IFN-gamma stimulation in monocytes and induced on dendritic cells grown from peripheral blood mononuclear cells with CSF2 and IL-4. PD-L2 Involved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. PD-L2 interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
- 1: Tseng S.-Y., et al., 2001, J. Exp. Med. 193:839-846.
- 2: Latchman Y., et al., 2001, Nat. Immunol. 2:261-268.
- 3: He X.-H., et al., 2004, Acta Biochim. Biophys. Sin. 36:284-289.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16020-01
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.