- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The O323 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human CD27, which is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF/NGF-R family, expressed on a subset of human thymocytes and the majority of the mature T cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD27
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T14, S152, Tp55, TNFRSF7, S152. LPFS2, CD27
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The O323 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human CD27, which is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF/NGF-R family, expressed on a subset of human thymocytes and the majority of the mature T cells. CD27 is upregulated by T lymphocytes stimulation, and binds to CD70, enhancing the interaction between T and B lymphocytes. CD27 is a marker of memory B cells.
- 1: Hendriks, J., Xiao, Y., Borst, J. (2003). CD27 promotes survival of activated T cells and complements CD28 in generation and establishment of the effector T cell pool.The Journal of experimental medicine,198(9), 1369-1380.
- 2: Sakanishi, T., Yagita, H. (2010). Anti-tumor effects of depleting and non-depleting anti-CD27 monoclonal antibodies in immune-competent mice.Biochemical and biophysical research communications,393(4), 829-835.
- 3: Gravestein, L. A., Nieland, J. D., Kruisbeek, A. M., Borst, J. (1995). Novel mAbs reveal potent co-stimulatory activity of murine CD27.International immunology,7(4), 551-557.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-629
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin