- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The LG.3A10 monoclonal antibody binds to CD27, 45kDA molecule in the Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor (TNFR) superfamily.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd27
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S152, Tp55, Tnfrsf7, Cd27
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21940
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The LG.3A10 monoclonal antibody binds to CD27, 45kDA molecule in the Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor (TNFR) superfamily. It is expressed on memory B cells, NK cells, mature T cells, and a subset of thymocytes. Cd27 is involved in the interactions between B and T cells through its ligand CD70. The LG.3A10 antibody is cross-reactive with human, mouse and rat CD27.
- 1: Tesselaar, K., Xiao, Y., Arens, R., van Schijndel, G. M., Schuurhuis, D. H., Mebius, R. E., ... van Lier, R. A. (2003). Expression of the murine CD27 ligand CD70 in vitro and in vivo.The journal of immunology,170(1), 33-40.
- 2: Lee, E. M., Hurh, S., Cho, B., Oh, K. H., Kim, S. U., Surh, C. D., ... Ahn, C. (2013). CD70-CD27 ligation between neural stem cells and CD4+ T cells induces Fas-FasL-mediated T cell death.Stem cell research therapy,4(3), 56.
- 3: Gravestein, L. A., Nieland, J. D., Kruisbeek, A. M., Borst, J. (1995). Novel mAbs reveal potent co-stimulatory activity of murine CD27.International immunology,7(4), 551-557.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-630
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin