- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CD27 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 196-225 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD27.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD27
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD27 antigen, CD27L receptor, T-cell activation antigen CD27, T14, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7, CD27, CD27, TNFRSF7
- Protein Accession Number: P26842
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 269849546
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theTNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is required for generationand long-term maintenance of T cell immunity. It binds to ligandCD70, and plays a key role in regulating B-cell activation andimmunoglobulin synthesis. This receptor transduces signals thatlead to the activation of NF-kappaB and MAPK8/JNK. Adaptor proteinsTRAF2 and TRAF5 have been shown to mediate the signaling process ofthis receptor. CD27-binding protein (SIVA), a proapoptotic protein,can bind to this receptor and is thought to play an important rolein the apoptosis induced by this receptor.
- 1: Jiang, J., et al. J. Clin. Immunol. 30(4):566-573(2010)
- 2: Arimoto-Miyamoto, K., et al. Immunology 130(1):137-149(2010)
- 3: Mizuochi, T., et al. J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 30(4):243-252(2010)
- 4: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-238
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin