- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the CD26 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Only): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Optimal dilution of the CD26 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- SPECIFICITY: Does not react with Pig, Sheep
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DPP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, ADABP, Adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2, ADCP-2, Dipeptidyl peptidase IV, DPP IV, T-cell activation antigen CD26, TP103, CD26, Dipeptidyl peptidase 4 membrane form, Dipeptidyl peptidase IV membrane form, Dipeptidyl peptidase 4 soluble form, Dipeptidyl peptidase IV soluble form, DPP4, ADCP2, CD26
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a glycoprotein of 110kDa, identified as CD26. It is an atypical serine protease belonging to the prolyl oligopeptidase family. It is expressed on lymphocyte cells and is upregulated during T-cell activation. CD26 is also expressed on activated B cells and natural killer cells and abundantly on epithelia. CD26 is implicated in a variety of biological functions including T-cell activation, cell adhesion with extracellular matrix such as fibronectin or collagens, and in HIV infection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-346
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.