- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CD3 activated human peripheral mononuclear cells
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activity, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD26 Antibody [134-2C2] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD26
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DPP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EC 18.104.22.168, ADA-binding protein, DPP IV ectoenzyme, dipeptidyl peptidase IV
- Protein Accession Number: P27487
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD26, also known as dipeptidyl peptidase (DPP IV), is a 110 kDa type II integral membrane glycoprotein that is primarily expressed by CD3+ medullary thymocytes and peripheral T cells. CD26 is serine protease that is also associated with T cell activation and proliferation, cell to cell adhesion, and HIV infection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-614
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.