- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The PC61.5 antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD25, the 55 kDa low-affinity Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha chain (IL-2R alpha), expressed on early progenitors of T and B lineage, and on B and T cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG1, lambda
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il2ra
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD25, Il2r, Ly-43, Il2ra
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The PC61.5 antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD25, the 55 kDa low-affinity Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha chain (IL-2R alpha), expressed on early progenitors of T and B lineage, and on B and T cells. Together with CD122 (IL-2 Receptor beta) and CD 132 (IL-2 Receptor gammac, the common gamma chain), CD25 forms high-affinity receptor complexes for IL-2. Resting B and T cells and natural killer cells do not express IL-2Ralpha. Cd25 is also expressed on the dendritic cells, and it enhances lymphocyte differentiation and activation.The PC61.5 antibody block the binding of IL-2 to both high-affinity and low-affinity receptors.
- 1: Hayashi, T., Hasegawa, K., Adachi, C. (2005). Elimination of CD4+ CD25+ T cell accelerates the development of glomerulonephritis during the preactive phase in autoimmune-prone female NZB× NZW F1 mice. International journal of experimental pathology,86(5), 289-296.
- 2: Lowenthal, J. W., Tougne, C., MacDonald, H. R., Smith, K. A., Nabholz, M. (1985). Antigenic stimulation regulates the expression of IL 2 receptors in a cytolytic T lymphocyte clone.The Journal of Immunology,134(2), 931-939.
- 3: Huang, B., Zhao, J., Shen, S., Li, H., He, K. L., Shen, G. X., ... Feng, Z. H. (2007). Listeria monocytogenes promotes tumor growth via tumor cell toll-like receptor 2 signaling.Cancer Research,67(9), 4346-4352.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-511
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.