- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD25 Antibody [BC96] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD25
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL2RA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-2Ralpha, Tac antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P01589
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3559
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The BC96 monoclonal antibody reacts with human CD25, the 55 kDa interleukin-2 receptor alpha chain (IL-2Ralpha). CD25 is expressed by early progenitors of T and B lineage as well as by activated mature T and B lymphocytes. By itself, CD25 binds IL-2 only with low affinity. However, CD25 associates with CD122 (IL-2 receptor beta chain) and CD132 (common gamma chain) to form the high affinity IL-2 receptor. CD25 plays a role in lymphocyte differentiating and activation/proliferation. CD25 is expressed on activated B cells, monocytes/macrophages, and T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-503
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.