- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-2 dependent BALB/c helper T cell clone HT2
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD25 Antibody [7D4] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD25
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il2ra
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-2Ralpha, p55, IL-2 receptor alpha chain, Ly-43, Tac, IL-2-RA
- Protein Accession Number: P01590
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IL-2 receptor (IL-2R) exists in three alternative forms made up from the individual components of CD25, CD122, and CD132. CD25 represents the low affinity alpha chain of the IL-2R, a type I transmembrane glycoprotein containing two CCP domains. It is rich in O-linked carbohydrates and has a short cytoplasmic tail. CD25 is expressed on activated T cells, B cells, NK cells, and monocytes of all mouse strains tested. It is transiently expressed at a low level during B cell development in bone marrow on the CD45R/B220low TdT- sIg- pre-B II and CD45R/B220low TdT- sIgM+sIgD- immature B cells, but not on the CD45R/B220low TdT+ sIg- pro-B/pre-B I stage nor on CD45R/B220high TdT- sIgM+sIgD+ mature B cells. CD25 is expressed at a higher level during very early T-cell development in fetal and adult thymus. The 7D4 monoclonal antibody reacts with an epitope between amino acids 125 and 212 that is distinct from that recognized by the monoclonal antibody 3C7. While the monoclonal antibody 7D4 does not block the binding of IL-2 to CD25, when used in combination with the monoclonal antibody 3C7 it results in higher levels of inhibition of IL-2-driven proliferation than either of these two monoclonal antibodies alone.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-702
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.